Friday, January 30, 2009

A few things you didn't know about me!

I received this from Wendy and figured this would be a good place to share a little bit of information about me that ya'll prolly don't know about me so, here goes:


• Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

• What was the last film you saw in the cinema? Twilight

• What is your favorite TV show? N.C.I.S.

• What do you usually have for breakfast? Usually nothing. Okay I lied a cold Pepsi (Wendy's answer but it sounds just like me LOL!)

• Middle name? Kay

• What food do you dislike? squash

• What is your favorite CD at moment? my burned CD with all kinds of different music from Nickelback to Kenny Chesney

• What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Tahoe

• Favorite sandwich? Reuben with authentic German potato salad

• What characteristic do you despise? putting others down

• Favorite item of clothing? Minnetonka slippers or my Dr. Marten's

• If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand

• Favorite brand of clothing? Lucky or Old Navy but I'm not overly picky about clothing, as long as it's comfortable that's fine with me.

• Where would you retire to? Somewhere out of the cold!


• Favorite sport to watch? football

• When is your birthday? February 15th

• Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl for sure

• What is your shoe size? 7 ½

• Pets? Belle, Buddy, Wrinkles, Mia, and Sheba

• Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? No, not that I can think of…

• What did you want to be when you were little? veterinarian

• What is your favorite candy? Fererro rocher

• What is your favorite flower? lilacs

• What's your full name? Brandy Kay Lewis

• What are you listening to right now? The fan on my computer

• What was the last thing you ate? Lays chips and jalapeno cheddar dip

• Do you wish on stars? Of course!

• If you were a crayon, what color would you be? dark purple or midnight blue

• The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Paige

• Favorite soft drink? Pepsi

• Favorite restaurant? Red Lobster

• Real hair color? Light brown

• What was your favorite toy as a child? Softball bat and tennis ball

• Summer or winter? Summer but spring is my real favorite

• Hugs or kisses? hugs

• Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate

• Coffee or tea? Chamomile or peppermint hot tea

• What is under your bed? Prolly my cat Mia and John’s storage box of computer discs

• What did you do last night? Went to 2 seminar classes, one for criminal investigations and the other for software applications

• What are you afraid of? losing my family

• Salty or sweet? sweet

• How many keys on your key ring? 3 that I use often but prolly 5 total

• How many years at your current job? Current job? Mom, going on 18 years, wife (again LOL)going on 9

• Favorite day of the week? Saturday

• How many towns have you lived in? 10

• Do you make friends easily? I’m kinda shy! Ok I’m really shy…. ><

1 comment:

Wendy said...

wow there's some neat stuff on this site... prettty interesting. Good resource for papers, etc...