Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008 Pictures

Just thought I'd post a few pics from Christmas morning. Santa brought me a new Fuji camera so of course I had to try it out! I still need to read the destructions so, they're not the best pics but I'll get the hang of it. Santa brought the kids new iPod Chromatics, maybe I'll ask him for one of those for myself next year, LOL! They play video and TV shows as well as music. I don't have any close ups of Braylee, Bryson, or Haydon, the ones I took came out blurry *rolls eyes* told ya I need to figure out this new camera! As soon as I get some of those 3, I'll post them...

Stockings

Braylee, Bryson, Haydon, and Paige
Brett and his wild hair!

Paige

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like they had fun... Neat hair!! Is there a special occasion they are getting ready for??Or just getting into the goth look or maybe twilight?? Maybe they are like Kassy and they think they need a new color every month!!I like it though!! Merry Christmas to all of you!! Love Aunt Wendy and Family

Brandy said...

Yeah, it's a bit of all of the above LOL! Goth, Twilight, and they think they need to change the color over and over >< I like it black on them though, I think it looks good on them. It's not my color for my own hair though, I'd look like death with black hair! My skin is to pasty LOL!

Jen said...

It was fun to see you guys the other day! Even though, it was just for a few minutes! You are a very patient and brave mom... I'd probably faint if Cody colored his hair black. I'm a wuss.

Brandy said...

LOL! Yeah, that black hair thing was a very long battle that I lost (obviously ><) It kinda went something like this:

Go back 2 years ago, "Brett: Mom, can I dye my hair?" Me: "ummmmmmmm, well I'm not sure." Brett: "Please?! ALL my friends are doing it..." Me: "well, we'll see..." The next day: Brett: "Mom, can I please dye my hair?!" Me: "no I don't think so. Why don't you wait a few years?..." Then at least 2-3 times per month for over a year: Brett: "Mom..." Me: "NO! Sheesh leave me alone!" >< Then comes last March when Brett turned 17: Brett: "Mom, I'm 17 now, you can't stop me!" Me: ok! fine! whatever! how about a nice brown?" (yeah right) Soooooo, it's black.

Then a few months ago: Paige: "Mom, can I dye my hair black also? It's not fair that Brett gets to dye his hair...." Me: (exhausted on this subject after 2 years worth) "fine. fine. you're paying for it though..."

jenreb said...

They are growing up so fast! Did you actually have John's kids for Christmas? That is good, very surprising ,but very good!

Brandy said...

We were a bit surprised also when Toni said they could come for the first half of Christmas this year. It was really nice having them on Christmas Eve and Day until Christmas night. It was very good and we had a great time. =)