Friday, November 28, 2008

About Us, jbhplewis

Hiya! Just thought I'd give a quick introduction about us, Jbhplewis. We live in Wyoming (well most of us do anyways) We enjoy doing things together as a family such as camping, watching movies, playing video games, and going to the movies. We love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Twilight. It's nice having things that all of the family can share intrests in, it gives us a lot of things to talk about when we all get together and have lots of fun.

I'm still pretty new to blogging so you'll have to forgive the short posts about random things to talk about LOL! I'm pretty shy so it's kinda hard to me to just sit down and start typing away and look all cool like I know what I'm doing. Well, I can pretend anyways, I'll get better at it, eventually. ><

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Just thought I'd let you know you pretend really well!! Your blog is awesome.. hugs and kisses to all Wendy