Sunday, January 11, 2009

Forensic Blog

For those of you who saw my forensic blog that I had started, I have switched to a different site to keep my forensic blog to use as a resume once I get closer to graduation. I was at a school seminar and the speaker was one of the C.E.O's for careerbuilder.com before he started his own job placement company and wrote a few books. He said that using a professional blog is the 'new resume' and will eventually render paper resumes useless. He also advised it's recommended to keep your personal blogs or myspace etc separate from your professional pages.

Well anyways, if you'd like to check out my professional style blog, it's at:
http://brandylewisforensics.wordpress.com/ or you can just go check it out anyways just to humor me, read my A.P.A (American Psychological Association ) format essays, and/or leave me a few comments! =)

No comments: